Moore Industries is a world leader in the design and manufacture of interface instruments for industrial process control, system integration, and factory automation. Moore Industries products are used in industries such as: chemical and petrochemical; power generation and transmission; petroleum extraction, refining and transport; pulp and paper; food and beverage; mining and metal refining; pharmaceuticals and biotechnology; industrial machinery and equipment; water and wastewater; and environmental and pollution monitoring.
Take a brief tour of Moore Industries’ North Hills, California, corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility.
- Functional Safety
- Temperature Sensors, Transmitters, and Assemblies
- Limit Alarm Trips and Switches
- Signal Transmitters, Isolators, and Converters
- Fieldbus Device Couplers and Power Supplies
- Process Controllers, Monitors, and Backup Stations
- Smart HART® Loop Monitors and Interfaces
- Process Control and Distributed I/O Networks
- I/P and P/I Converters
- AC Power Transducers and Monitors
- Indicators and Displays
- Instrument Enclosure Systems
- Complementary Products and Accessories